Monday, July 18, 2011

Angie's Corner: Aloha!

Angie's Corner

Angie Hawaii 2

Aloha!

My trip to the islands of Hawaii is coming to an end; it has been a wonderful experience for my whole family. (Yes, we brought all six kids!) We have had the opportunity to spend time with my brother, his wife and their two children. My brother, who is an Army Blackhawk pilot, is stationed in beautiful Hawaii and deploys to Afghanistan in January. We are proud of him and his service to our country; he has already served a tour in Iraq. We pray for a smooth deployment and fast return to his family in sunny Hawaii!
In this tropical, yet breezy environment, a light, fruit forward moscato would have been delightful on the balcony of our hotel, such as the Batasiolo Moscato d'Asti. The refreshingly crisp Pic Poul would have been an excellent choice as we enjoyed the sunset. Frankly, SkinnyGirl margarita would have been a perfect alternative to the calorie laden island margaritas and mai tais I have been enjoying here on the beach. So, obviously, it is time for me to come home and get back to work!

Mahalo,
Angie Ann

Angie Champagne 1

No comments:

Post a Comment